My Firm Helps You with Legal Problems in the Areas of Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy & Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
I listen carefully to your concerns
Sandra K. McBeth supports clients in Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy and Chapter 11 Bankruptcy cases. Based in Santa Maria, I have 18 years of experience in the courts throughout all of California. I am an approachable attorney who immediately puts you at ease about your legal problem. I am focused on making a brighter future for you. Please read my profile to get to know me better.
I understand the stress you may feel from a variety of legal matters
Sandra K. McBeth knows how to navigate the complexities of California law. I can be your trusted advisor, offering guidance in several practice areas:
- Bankruptcy: In our struggling economy, many people are dealing with unmanageable debts. I am a bankruptcy attorney who provides compassionate support as I help you get relief from overwhelming debt and creditor harassment.
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: If you find yourself unable to pay your bills, Chapter 7 bankruptcy may be the best option for you. Through this form of bankruptcy, you and your spouse get debt relief by liquidating your assets. I can help you determine if this is the right choice for you situation.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy: If your business, corporation, partnership or sole proprietorship is struggling with substantial debt, Chapter 11 bankruptcy may help you keep your business operating while you pay off your loans. I can help you through the complicated bankruptcy process.
- Bankruptcy Litigation: I represent creditors, debtors, businesses and individuals in bankruptcy litigation cases. When you are dealing with a dispute during the bankruptcy process, I can help you resolve your conflict.
- Creditors’ Rights: When a debtor files for bankruptcy, the creditor may need assistance collecting that debt. I am dedicated to helping creditors recover partial or total amounts owed by debtors. I explain your options and guide you through any disputes that may arise.
- Bankruptcy Creditors’ Rights: As a creditor, you need debtors to repay their loans. You have the right to pursue the debt that you are owed. An experienced creditor’s rights attorney can present a clear and convincing argument to help your case.
- Business Bankruptcy: When your business is facing unmanageable debts, bankruptcy might be an appropriate option. I am a business bankruptcy attorney who helps you determine the best course of action to help you take control of your debt.
When you work with Sandra K. McBeth, you can be assured that your attorney will answer all of your questions and keep you informed about the progress of your case.
Contact a compassionate Santa Maria law firm today
Sandra K. McBeth cares about your personal situation. Let me help you achieve peace of mind. You are always welcome at my office, conveniently located in Santa Maria. Call the firm at 805-268-7360 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.